[STDS-802-11-TGBA] Questions and comments on doc. 11-20-0756r0.

Hi Xiaofei,
Thank you for preparing doc. 11-20-0756r0. I have some questions and comments. Since tomorrow is the last teleconference call of TGba before the July plenary e-meeting and there is only one session for TGba scheduled during the July plenary e-meeting, I would like to get my questions and comments out early to you so that you have sufficient time to consider them.

1. On CID 7093, the commenter proposes to add RSSI threshold as a parameter in .request primitive. You propose to add it in .confirm primitive. Could you please check whether that is the change that you intend to make?

2. On both CIDs, what is the unit for the proposed RSSI parameter? E.g., dBm or mW, and in what step size? And depending on the unit, you may want to fine-tune the value in the valid range column, e.g., if in dBm, RSSI should be mostly a negative value, right?

3. As a general comment to the issue raised by the commenter of both CIDs, are we assuming that all APs are transmitting WUR Discovery frame at the same power density so that the RSSI measured on the narrow-band WUR Discovery frame truly reveals the best AP? Shouldn't AP selection be based on wideband signal?

Thanks.
Best regards,
Yunsong Yang