Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBB] Website of 802.11bb

Dear Volker,

I believe that the current wording accurately reflects the scope of the PAR. Specifically, the scope of the TG is listed within that paragraph to outline the expected changes.

I am happy to discuss this further during our conference call this week or at the next meeting if you believe the word “minimal” needs to be removed.

Kind regards,

Nikola

--
Nikola Serafimovski
VP., Standardization & Business Development

Phone:     +44 131 516 1816
Mobile:   +44 7835 164 871

pureLiFi Ltd
2nd Floor, Rosebery House