Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBB] Evaluation methodology document

Dear Volker,

Thank you very much for your effort. Indeed, it seems I had reserved the 11-19/0187r1. I have changed the version number on your document and uploaded it as r1.

Kind regards,

Nikola

--
Nikola Serafimovski
VP., Standardization & Business Development

Phone:     +44 131 516 1816
Mobile:   +44 7835 164 871

pureLiFi Ltd
2nd Floor, Rosebery House