[STDS-802-11-TGBB] WG: [DDP] T17-SG15-C-1952: document registered [DDPr]

Dear all,

as discussed, please find the response after uploading the coexistence contribution we have talked about. If you need a personal copy, please, let me know.

Best regards - Volker

Von: Direct Document Posting [mailto:tsbsg15@xxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Januar 2020 20:24
An: Jungnickel, Volker <volker.jungnickel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: tsbsg15@xxxxxxx
Betreff: [DDP] T17-SG15-C-1952: document registered [DDPr]

Please keep this e-mail for your records.
Your document submission has been registered. Information relating to this submission will be visible on the Web site in a few minutes.
Please make sure that you have used the appropriate ITU-T Direct Document Posting template
If you have questions, please contact the Study Group Secretariat.

Direct Document Posting Report
2020-01-14 20:24:03 (Geneva)

This is an acknowledgement of your submission. Please take note of your Document Number and Posting Password.

You can use the following link to upload documents

Document envelope information

Document Number :

T17-SG15-C-1952

Posting Password :

N12V643F76

Study Group :

Transport, access and home

Date of Meeting :

2020-01-27 to 2020-02-07

Location of Meeting :

Switzerland [Geneva]

Upload Deadline :

2020-01-14 Midnight - Geneva Time

Document Type :

Contribution

Document Title :

Coexistence and integration of G.9991 with 802.11bb

Document Sources :

Fraunhofer HHI & IIS (Germany)

Address to Questions :

Q18/15