[STDS-802-11-TGBB] Call for contributions

Dear all,20

Apologies for the delay in getting this work. It’s been a bit challenging to adjust to the new reality.

This is a call for contributions to the TGBB group. There are at least 3 new contributions that we should discuss at the next call (currently I propose 20 Apr.?). Please let me know if there are any others that should be added.

Please note that while motions are not strictly possible at present, we can still continue our work with straw-polls that can eventually be modified to the appropriate motions.

Kind regards,

Nikola