Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBB] comments on meeting minutes

Hi Tuncer,

There were a lot of motions.  The motion related to 11-21/0380r0 is on slide 16 of https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0216-03-00bb-march-2021-plenary-conference-call-agenda.pptx:

Instruct the Technical Editor to include the proposed draft text on page 3 of doc. 11-21/0380r0 LC terminology definitions and incorporate the changes into Draft 0.4.

Move:                 Kai Lennert Bober

Second:                             Matthias Wendt

Y / N / A             unanimous

Regards,

-Nancy