Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Call for submissions -- Telco Feb 12

Posted for Xiafei...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Xiaofei Wang <Xiaofei.Wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Marc Emmelmann <marc.emmelmann@xxxxxx>, "
STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 20:57:55 +0000
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Call for submissions -- Telco Feb 12
Dear Marc,

I have a very early draft use case document 11-19/268, which currently
contains 1 use case (Stadium Video Distribution).  I have not had time to
work on the other cases yet. If you prefer, we can see whether there are
any comments that I can incorporate in the next revision.

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang * Principal Engineer * InterDigital
2 Huntington Quadrangle, Melville, NY, 11801 * T: +1 631-622-4028