Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc Telco June 11 -- preliminary agenda and dial-in

Dear all,

a reminder that today’s TGbc telco will use GoToMeeting (see below) and not the IEEE Join-Me.

Please familiarize yourself in as well in advance to the meeting with the IEEE Patent policies as documented in the agenda:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1003-00-00bc-june-11-2019-tgbc-telco-agenda.pptx

Looking forward to talking to you later,

Marc