Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Agenda TGbc telco Aug 4th, 2020

Dear TGbc members,

please download the XL (rev 01, which has the sorted comments in it)
and also D0,1 of the draft before the call.

My intend is to review with you the comments and to ask for volunteers to work on comment resolutions.
So it will be helpful if you identify yourself as one of the “main contributors” to a specific clause in the
draft, so that hopefully you can take the lead in addressing related comment.

Talk to you later,

Marc