[STDS-802-11-TGBC] Update Comment Spreadsheet

All,

	I have updated our comment spreadsheet:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1173-05-00bc-comments-on-p802-11bc-d0-1.xlsx

I have incorporated the resolutions, which the group agreed to, from Abhi’s contribution (20/1215r1)
and put them in a comment group / tab (2020-05-25 — Abhi Straw Poll).

As discussed last week, I would like to run a straw poll on that tab today to reaffirm your support for the comment resolutions.
That allows our Editor to start with a speculative edit of the new draft.

We will formally approve the tab with a motion during the September online interim meeting.

Best,
Marc