From: "Stanley, Dorothy" <dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] SA Ballot comments - reminder of required formatting of resolutions
Date: 2 September 2020 at 19:35:27 CEST

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
All, especially those chairing groups with drafts in SA ballot - Osama, Edward and Minyoung and myself –

Please follow the guidelines below in preparing SA ballot comment resolutions:

(a)    All references to resolution documents or minutes or agendas must include the full URL, not just 11-20/xxxxrx or 20/xxxxrx
(b)   Do not include references to other comments; our internal WG spreadsheet CID numbers are not immediately visible to the SA ballotters; it’s ok to reference an internal CID number as part of editing instructions, when the CID is an identifier in a resolution document.
(c)    If a comment is ACCEPTED, REVCOM expects the resolution field to be blank; If further instructions to the editor are needed for clarification, include in the Editor notes.
(d)   Revised resolutions must be actions: “Change “x” to “y” or “Make the changes under “CID Number” in document <full URL> which “explanation”. A resolution such as “See CID xxx” is not sufficient.

Thanks very much, and let me know if you have any questions.

Dorothy