[STDS-802-11-TGBC] Additional motion to approve comment resolutions (from telcos)

Dear all,

Hitoshi was so kind to separate the comments assigned to him in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1204-05-00bc-cc31-resolutions-assigned-to-morioka.xlsx in to tabs.

The “Hitoshi Morioka agreed” tab contains those CIDs, which we discussed in telcos and have agreed on comment resolutions.

The “Hitoshi Morioka remaining” tab contains CIDs that need further discussion.

I have imported the “Hitoshi Morioka agreed” tab into the comment database and have there created a comment group “2020-09-14 Morioka ready for motion”.
I would like to entertain a motion to approve those agreed CIDs at the beginning of our meetings to allow our Editor to start incorporating the resolutions into
D1.0.

You find the corresponding comment database here:  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1173-08-00bc-comments-on-p802-11bc-d0-1.xlsx

Best

Marc