Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Call for proposals to TGbd meeting

Hi Bo,

I request an agenda slot to present: 11-19/0045 - Seamless evolution from DSRC to IEEE NGV

Thanks,
John
--
John Kenney
Director and Principal Researcher

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:23 PM Bo Sun <sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, all,

The first TGbd meeting will be held next week in St. Louis. The goal of our first meeting include:

  - management position election;

  - defining selection procedure;

  - setup project timeline;

  - discuss technical solutions;

  - liaison response review.

If you have presentation planned for the meeting, please upload your submission to the TGbd folder on mentor server. Please let me know your submission' DCN and your preferred presenting slot. The draft agenda (11-18/2105) is subject to change according to your feedback.

Best Regards,

Sun, Bo

IEEE 802.11 TGbd Chair