From: ** STDS-802-11-TGbd -- Enhancements for Next Generation V2X.Task Group ** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MICHAEL FISCHER
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2019 3:09 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Nomination for TGbd Technical Editor

Bo:

I would like to nominate myself for the position of technical editor of TGbd.  I am extremely familiar with both the content and editing process of the 802.11 standards, having been a participant in the P802.11 working group since 1992, and a major contributor to the original standard and amendments 802.11a through 802.11n, as well as all of the maintenance task groups.  I was the state machine editor for the 1997 and 1999 editions of the original 802.11 standard, and technical editor for 802.11e.  I have also served as editor of other interface standards at JEDEC and ANSI.
     Sincerely,
     Michael Fischer

Sent from my iPad