[STDS-802-11-TGBD] Call for volunteers for the position of co-chair of MAC/PHY adhoc

Hello, all,

As decided in May f2f meeting, we will form two adhoc groups: PHY and MAC to handle submissions classified into two adhoc groups. If you're willing to volunteer as one of the co-chair of MAC adhoc or PHY adhoc (two co-chairs for each adhoc group), please let me know.

The adhoc co-chair's responsibility includes:

  - organize and chair the MAC/PHY adhoc meetings or teleconferences if there will be;

  - manage the presentation of submissios and straw polls during the adhoc meetings;

  - take meeting minutes for each adhoc meeting.

The co-chairs for each adhoc will be appointed in the first session of our Jul meeting (AM1 Monday). And our second session will be split into two adhoc groups in parallel in AM1 Tuesday and managed by adhoc co-chairs.

Best Regards,

Bo