原始邮件
发件人:孙波10013985
收件人:STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
日 期 :2019年07月25日 23:28
主 题 :[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd Teleconference plan after Jul meeting, next TC on Aug 6

Greetings,

Hereby I'm announcing the TGbd teleconference plan after Jul meeting as below.

Aug 6, Sep 3, from 10:00am to 11:59am, Eastern Time.

Aug 20, Oct 8, from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, Eastern Time.

Note  -  TC on Aug 20 will be dedicated to the submissions/discussion of 20 MHz channel access.

The teleconference will use the join.me bridge:https://join.me/ieee802.11, +1.415.655.0381, 800-571-868#;

meeting code: IEEE802.11.

See http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/joinme.html for more detailed instructions.

The coming teleconference is on Aug 6. A tentative agenda for TC on Aug 6 is as below:

  1. Call meeting to order.

  2. Patent policy and meeting rules

  3. Setting agenda

  4. Attendance: send email to the chair (sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx) and the secretary (James Lepp, jlepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

  5. Presentations and discussion (call for submissions and presenting confirmation)

  6. Adjourn

Non-presented submissions list

  • 11-19/0783, Radio Environment Operational Metric for NGV, Michael Fischer (NXP)

  • 11-19/0864, NGV PPDU with Hierachical MCS, Enrico Rantala (Nokia)

  • 11-19/1157, Upper layer operation of adjacent channel detector, Onn Haran (AutoTalks)

  • 11-19/1162, OCB for 60 GHz, Hiroyuki Motozuka (Panasonic)

  • 11-19/1151, Midamble in NGV, Yujin Noh (Newracom)

  • 11-19/1152, Compressed Midamble in NGV, Yujin Noh (Newracom)

  • 11-19/1154, 20 MHz transmission in NGV, Yujin Noh (Newracom)

  • 11-19/1109, Further investigation of mid-amble performance, Dongguk Lim (LGE)

  • 11-19/1299, Extended rate modes in 11bd, Sean Coffey (Realtek)

If you have any presentation for discussion, please upload your presentation to mentor server and send an email to me 24 hours before your preferred teleconference. We do have lots of submissions in the presenting list, please the authors send me an email to confirm if you will present them in a coming teleconference. If I don't receive any announcement of presenting plan or new items to discuss 24 hours before a teleconference, that teleconference will be cancelled and the group will be informed.

Note 1 - 802.11 WG Operation Manual requests “Teleconferences are a means to prepare input for sessions provided that the teleconference date, time, agenda, and arrangements are announced on the TG email reflector at least 10 calendar days prior to the teleconference date"

Note 2 - Teleconferences are bound by the conditions stipulated by the documentation below.  Please review them and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference:

IEEE Patent Policy - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt
Patent FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf
LoA Form - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/loa.pdf
Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html