Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Remind of coming f2f meeting in next week and call for submissions

Hello, all,

Please be aware that the TGbd meeting agenda has been updated as in following link.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-2126-02-00bd-tgbd-jan-2020-meeting-agenda.pptx

Our next session is ad-hoc session in Tuesday PM2. The meeting rooms is allocated as:

MAC (Joint session) ==> Salon C

PHY ==> Salon D

Best Regards,

Bo