[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd adhoc session in Wed PM1 changed to TG session

Hello, all,

Considering we have completed all adhoc group work items, there's no need to keep another adhoc session in this week. Therefore, there will not be an adhoc session in Wed PM1. Instead, we will add one TG session in Wed PM1.

One of the original adhoc meeting room, specifically Salon C, in PM1 Wed will be released. The other one (Salon D) will be kept for TG session. The TGbd agenda is updated accordingly as in below link.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-2126-03-00bd-tgbd-jan-2020-meeting-agenda.pptx

Best Regards,

Bo