Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Discussion on: FCC NPRM impacting the 5.9 GHz Band

Dear All,

I have received additional edits and content from Hyun Seo Oh via e-mail and the TGbd reflector.  I have added the contributed content and done some additional edits to the document:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0104-11-00bd-draft-tgbd-comments-on-fcc-nprm-docket-19-138.docx

Note on r11 – Text and edits provided by Hyun Seo OH, provided by e-mail/reflector, with additional edits, particularly in 1.2 to improve readability (please review to insure content was not impacted).

Note: 11-20-0104 is a working document it has not been approved, it is a compilation of contributed content.   Additional contributions and opinions on the current content are encouraged.   Please, respond to this email thread on the reflector to participate in this activity.  11-20-0104 has been reviewed and discussed both in 802.11 TGbd and in 802.18 (but as was stated above, it has not been agreed or approved in either group).

Regards,

Joseph Levy

802.11 TGbd Vice Chair