From: ** STDS-802-11-TGbd -- Enhancements for Next Generation V2X.Task Group ** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bo Sun
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 4:43 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd teleconference on Mar 3rd

Hello, all,

This is a reminder of TGbd teleconference on Mar 3rd, 9:00am ~ 11:00am, EST, with a draft agenda as below:

1.    Call meeting to order.

2.    IEEE patent policy and meeting rules (as at

3.    Approve agenda

4.    Attendance: send email to the chair (sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx) and the secretary (James Lepp, jlepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

5.    Presentations and discussion

-  discussion on potential development of comment to comments of FCC 5.9 GHz NPRM, Joseph Levy (InterDigital)

-  update of IEEE 1609 discussion on interface between 802.11bd and upper layer, John Kenney (Toyota ITC)

6.    Any other business?

7.    Adjourn

Webex meeting: Join

Meeting number: 797 662 005 Meeting password: wireless Join by phone:   +1-510-338-9438 USA Toll   +44-20-3198-8144 UK Toll Access code: 797 662 005

Note 1 - 802.11 WG Operation Manual requests “Teleconferences are a means to prepare input for sessions provided that the teleconference date, time, agenda, and arrangements are announced on the TG email reflector at least 10 calendar days prior to the teleconference date"

Note 2 - Teleconferences are bound by the conditions stipulated by the documentation below.  Please review them and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference:

IEEE Patent Policy - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt
Patent FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf
LoA Form - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/loa.pdf
Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html
Anti-Trust FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/resources/antitrust-guidelines.pdf
Ethics - http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/about/CoE_poster.pdf
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Operations Manual –

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0629-22-0000-802-11-operations-manual.docx

Best Regards,

Bo

原始邮件

发件人:孙波10013985

20200123 11:38

[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd teleconference on Feb 4

Hello, all,

As agreed in the Jan IEEE 802.11 meeting, TGbd will have following teleconferences before Mar IEEE 802.11 f2f meeting:

- Feb 4, 9:00am ~ 11:00am, EST

- Feb 18, 9:00am ~ 11:00am, EST

- Mar 3,  9:00am ~ 11:00am, EST

The tentative agenda for the TC on Feb 4 is as below. If you have any topic or subsmission to discuss, please let me know.

1.    Call meeting to order.

2.    Patent policy and meeting rules

3.    Setting agenda

4.    Attendance: send email to the chair (sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx) and the secretary (James Lepp, jlepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

5.    Presentations and discussion (call for submissions and presenting confirmation)

- Discussion of comments to FCC NPRM on 5.9 GHz (Joseph Levy)

- tbd.

6.    Adjourn

Webex meeting: Join

Meeting number: 791 437 949 Meeting password: wirelessJoin by phone:   +1-510-338-9438 USA Toll   +44-20-3198-8144 UK Toll Access code: 791 437 949

As usual, if you have any presentation for discussion, please upload your presentation to mentor server and send an email to me 24 hours before your preferred teleconference. If I don't receive any confirmation of presenting plan or new items to discuss 24 hours before a teleconference, that teleconference will be cancelled and the group will be informed.