Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for Motions

Hi Alfred

Please add the following motions from 1521/r2 “Further Thoughts on 11be Tone Plan” (Bin Tian, Qualcomm).

Motion 1

Move to add the following to the 11be spec framework document

11be reuses 11ax tone plan for 20/40/80/160/80+80MHz PPDU

For 320MHz and 160+160MHz PPDU, 11be uses duplicated HE160 for OFDMA tone plan

Move: Bin Tian

Motion 2

Move to add the following to the 11be spec framework document

The 11be 320/160+160 MHz non-OFDMA tone plan uses duplicated tone plan of HE160

Note:  puncturing design TBD

Move: Bin Tian

Motion 3

Move to add the following to the 11be spec framework document

11be 240/160+80 transmission consists of 3x80MHz segments while the tone plan of each 80MHz segment is the same as HE80 in 11ax

Move: Bin Tian

Thanks,

Bin