Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for Motions

Hi Alfred

I received some feedback on the motion texts and then I modified the texts as follows:

Motion #1

I removed the NOTE

- 19/1144r6, "Channel Access for Multi-link Operation", Insun Jang (LG Electronics)  (This is the motion deferred in the last meeting)

Move to add the followings to the 11be SFD:

- Shall allow the following asynchronous multi-link channel access

  • Each of STAs belonging to a multi-link device performs a channel access over their links independently in order to transmit frames

        - Downlink and uplink frames can be transmitted simultaneously over the multiple links

Moved by: Insun Jang

Motion #2

I removed the NOTE and divided STA into AP and non-AP STA

- 19/1509r5, "Discussion on Multi-link Setup", Insun Jang (LG Electronics)

Move to add the followings to the 11be SFD:

- Support a mechanism for multi-link operation

  • An AP affiliated with an AP multi-link device can indicate the capabilities and operational parameters for one or more APs of the AP multi-link device
  • A non-AP STA affiliated with a non-AP multi-link device can indicate the capabilities for one or more non-AP STAs of the non-AP multi-link device
  • Specific information of capabilities and operational parameters of multi-link device is TBD

Moved by: Insun Jang

Thanks

Best Regards

Insun

Could you please add the following two motions?

- 19/1144r5, "Channel Access for Multi-link Operation", Insun Jang (LG Electronics)  (This is the motion deferred in the last meeting)

Move to add the followings to the 11be SFD:

- Shall allow the following asynchronous multi-link channel access

  • Each of STAs belonging to a multi-link device* performs a channel access over their links independently in order to transmit frames

        - Downlink and uplink frames can be transmitted simultaneously over the multiple links

- NOTE*: The exact name can be changed

Moved by: Insun Jang

- 19/1509r4, "Discussion on Multi-link Setup", Insun Jang (LG Electronics)

Move to add the followings to the 11be SFD:

- Support a mechanism that

  • A STA affiliated with multi-link device* can indicate the capabilities and operational parameters for one or more STAs of the multi-link device*