Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for Motions

Hello Alfred,

My apologies, after offline discussions, I would like to modify my motion as the following:

- 19/1117r2 – “Direct Link MU transmissions”, Stéphane BARON (Canon) (This motion was delayed due to lack of time during the Hanoi meeting)

SP result: Y:36 N:0 A:59

Link: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1117-02-00be-direct-link-mu-transmissions.pptx

Motion text:

Move to add the followings to the 11be SFD:

The 802.11be amendment shall define mechanism(s) for an AP to assist a STA that  communicates with another STA.

Moved by: Patrice NEZOU  - Second: Pascal VIGER

Thanks, Regards

Patrice