Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Clarifications on QoS management contribution (418r3)

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your explanation.  For your SP, I hope there is a clear definition to indicate which TIDs map to which ACs, e.g. TID(8,9,10,11) àAC_VI, TID(12,13,14,15)àAC_VO.

On the other hand, I’m afraid the true result may be not as good as expected if reuse current ACs, especially in mixture streams scenario on AP side.

The new stream(LLRS ) may cause higher latency issue on current stream if it occupies too much TXOP. And AC_VO is allocated with a smaller HW buffer for low latency and low traffic purpose, it’s not suitable for huge traffic transmission, such as AR/VR stream. In my opinion, there are many limitations on current ACs so it is not suitable for LLRS stream. Therefore, I prefer to define a new ACs mechanism for them.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang