[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Group addressed BU delivery DCN 0503/r2

Hello all,

I proposed that Group addressed BU delivery is link specific and leave this transmission schedule to the AP in this contribution. Because of limited time for Q&A, please tell me if you have any comments.

I try to answer concerns for “switch”, I understand receiving group addressed BU has benefit to the non-AP side. Based on the balance between Rights and Obligations, it indeed requires non-AP to do something, such as switch. Moreover, it is not needed for single radio MLD to receive group addressed BU by switching frequently because it will park on one link for quite long time.  It is not like duplication, it does harm to legacy STA and single link STA and make every link congested.

    Do you agree that group addressed BUs transmission immediately after DTIM beacon is link specific for an AP MLD

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0661-02-00be-group-addressed-frames-delivery-for-mlo.pptx

Best wishes,

Ming Gan