Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] IEEE802.11be D0.1 Spec Text Writing: Call For Volunteers

PEYUSH Agarwal would like to volunteer for:
  • Power Save
  • Multi-link channel access

Matthew Fischer
Nice Guy
Broadcom Inc.
+1 408 543 3370 office

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 5:39 PM Duncan Ho <dho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Alfred,

Please also add me as a volunteer to  “MAC: low latency” as well whenever such section appears in the SFD.

Thanks,

Duncan