Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] IEEE802.11be D0.1 Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment

I see. I think this motion will be reflected/captured in both 6.8 and 6.10 as more work done in corresponding area.
I am okay to keep it in 6.8 channel access (general) now; and can help write some text there.

Question for you and alfred: I see a list of sub-items created in the POC/TTT doc (11-20/997), will corresponding items created in the SFD doc (11-20/566)?

Thanks!
Chunyu