Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Reminder to POCs // Revision 6 - IEEE802.11be D0.1 Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment

Hello Junghoon,

Sure - please refer to the following updated entry for your POC work:

Joint

MAP-Channel sounding

Junghoon Suh

 Lei Huang, Kosuke Aio, Stephen McCann, Matthew Fischer, Myeongjin Kim

R1/R2?

Motion 14

Motion 15

Motion 112, #SP18