This is a gentle reminder regarding the ARC conference call, during which there will be discussions related to MLO architecture.

Regards,

Alfred

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 1:38 PM Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FYI. Please consider attending if you are interested in discussions related to MLO architecture).

Regards,

Alfred

From: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx

Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 1:32 PM
To: STDS-802-11-ARC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Alfred Asterjadhi <aasterja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 802.11 ARC telecon on Aug 6, 10am ET

All,

I am announcing an 802.11 ARC SC teleconference, for Aug 6 (Thursday), from 10:00am-12:00(noon) ET.

The agenda is focused on considerations of the architecture that is evolving in TGbe and in particular the multi-link operation structures, and how that architecture fits into – or needs to modify – the overall 802.11 architecture.  Any guidance/feedback we have to TGbe is also appropriate to raise, as part of these considerations.

We would strongly encourage anyone with expertise/interest in the architecture implications of TGbe’s multi-link operation to attend.  I’m sure we’ll need guidance to make sure we’re understanding the TG’s intent and direction on the concepts, before we can have an informed response.

Call-in details will come out shortly.

Anyone with submissions for discussion, please let me know, and I formulate a more details agenda as well.

Thanks.  Mark

--
Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD
IEEE802.11 TGbe Chair,