[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Announcement: Motions for TGbe on Thursday 20th of August 2020 at 10:00am ET

Hello all,

This is an advanced notification that TGbe will run motions during the Joint teleconference scheduled on Thursday 20th of August 2020 at 10:00am ET.

I will be uploading a revised version of the motions document with the new motions by Friday 7th of August, so if you have any requests for adding a motion or any other suggestions please let me know by Thursday 7th of August 2020.

PS: The motions document will be incorporating by default the candidate SFD texts that passed SPs during and up to the MAC/PHY conference calls of Thursday 6th of August 2020

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Alfred

--