[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Channel Access for STR AP MLD with non-STR non-AP MLD (DCN974/R0)

Hi all,

Thank you so much for the comments and discussions this morning. Please let me initiate a thread here to collect more comments/questions on my presentation 974/r0 Channel Access for STR AP MLD with non-STR non-AP MLD.

As a summary, in this presentation, in order to enable fair and dynamic channel access for an STR AP MLD that communicates with a non-STR non-AP MLD, we propose:
- STR AP MLD should limit its TXOP reservation on a new link such that it does not exceed any active TXOPs on other links.
- STR AP MLD uses the same backoff number to contend the channel access on multiple links and independently count down on each link.

If you have any comments/questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
Liangxiao Xin, Sony