From: Evgeny Khorov <khorov@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 2022728 0:23
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion for CID 13216 of 4.3.16a (regarding 16xMU-MIMO)

Dear all,

Actually, my initial idea when submitting this comment was exactly to raise the discussion of whether we need this feature in 11be or not.

In my view, the current features of 11be towards a higher capacity focus mainly on extensive throughput growth, i.e., they increase the bandwidth with 320 MHz channels or multilink operation.

In contrast, Higher order of MIMO means intensive growth: 16xMIMO increases spectrum efficiency, though it may raise some issues related to sounding optimization.

Best regards,

Evgeny Khorov