Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] REMINDER-PoC assignment as of December 4, 2022-REPORT REQUEST

Hi Alfred, Liwen, Jeongki,

Can you please help add document 11-22/1978 to the TGbe MAC agenda?

It resolves 8 CIDs (shown below). I will post the contribution to mentor shortly.

Hi Edward,

Here’s the list of CIDs so that you can assign a DCN for these:

10578, 11844, 11953, 12418, 13428, 13863, 13959, 11138

Regards,

Abhi