[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Posted: Updated Agenda for TGbe Telcos between March and May'24

Hello all,

The updated TGbe agenda can be found here

To keep momentum in the comment resolution process please make sure that your submissions are uploaded in mentor (planning to green tag all submissions that are uploaded by end of this week) so that we can add them to the upcoming conference calls.

In addition please take a look at the upload ETAs of the CR documents and if there is a need to update the ETAs (several of them need an update) then please let me know any adjustments. Last but not least let me know if i am missing any contributions.

Regards,

Alfred

--
Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD