[STDS-802-11-TGM] 802.11 REVmc D6.1 is available for review in the members' area

Dear TGmc participants (and those not on the TGmc mailing list who have an interest),

REVmc D6.1 is in the member’s area and available for review.

Why should you care?   If you have authored recently submissions that have been

edited in D6.1,  you might want to take a look and make sure they have been properly

edited.

If you find any issues with the editing of approved comment resolutions,  please report them using the attached spreadsheet by the end of this friday.

I anticipate that defects will be resolved by the editors and a D 6.2 and D7.0 produced

during next week.   I anticipate that D7.0 comments will all be rejected,  and an unchanged

D7.0 recirculated as the last sponsor ballot recirculation.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS