[STDS-802-11-TGM] REVmd MAC ad hoc comment spreadsheet updated

All,

I have uploaded the latest REVmd MAC ad hoc comment tracking spreadsheet here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0927-05-000m-revmd-mac-comments.xls

This contains two tabs with CIDs being collected for Motion: Motion MAC-B with resolutions from Thursday afternoon meetings in Berlin, and Motion MAC-C with resolutions (so far) from teleconferences.  I expect we’ll add more CIDs to Motion MAC-C as teleconferences continue, and we’ll bring both of these resulting tabs to motion during the Waikoloa F2F.

Thanks.  Mark