[STDS-802-11-TGM] Updated TGmd agenda posted - includes motions for Weds PM1

All,

Please see
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1556-04-000m-november-2017-tgmd-agenda.pptx .

Note that we will consider motions in the PM1 time slot today, Wednesday, for the following CIDs; these CID resolutions remove the indicated functionality from the standard.

CIDs 60, 66, 67 in 11-17-989

CID 60            PCO Phased co-existence operation

CID 66             Strictly Ordered Service Class

CID 67            L-SIG TXOP protection mechanism

Thanks,

Dorothy