[STDS-802-11-TGM] Dates CORRECTION - April 10-11-12, 2018 are the TGmd authorized ad-hoc dates

All,

Dates correction - The TGmd ad-hoc was authorized for the week of April 9th,
thus the correct dates are April 10-11-12.

Apologies for the confusion. Venue re-confirmation is pending.
Teleconference availability and planned time-slots are unchanged.

Thanks,

Dorothy