[STDS-802-11-TGM] Updated REVmd MAC ad hoc comment spreadsheet uploaded

All,

I have uploaded an update to the REVmd MAC ad hoc comment resolution tracking spreadsheet, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0927-35-000m-revmd-mac-comments.xls

This adds a “Motion MAC-AA” tab for comment resolutions that were approved at the Vancouver F2F session, but I missed adding to any motion in Vancouver: CIDs 2109, 2228, and 2619.

I anticipate these will be put to motion at the Atlanta session.

This spreadsheet also categorizes all remaining CIDs as “Submission Required” or “Discuss”, depending on whether the Proposed Change is sufficient to directly implement as written, or if a submission is required to implement the requested change (in my opinion).  Note that REVmd MAC ad hoc will focus on the “Discuss” comments first, while the other ones gather support and submission materials.

Mark