[STDS-802-11-TGM] 19/2163r9 is posted with updated resolution on 5 CIDs

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your further comments sent to Mike and then the email reflector:
----------------
And regarding CID 4073/4074 in 19/2163r8 note a typo in "initiatior"
in the proposed resolution (the new text). Also I don't think the
replacement at 2064.24 should be made as shown. (only the one at
2064.25).  The 2064.24 one should be just "following"->"next".

And regarding CID 4261 in the same doc, I'm not persuaded by the "The
BIP Additional Authentication Data (AAD) shall be constructed from the
MPDU header." It's just "is constructed" at 2604.23, which seems
correct to me as it's just a statement of fact.

And regarding CID 4125/4126 in the same doc, it still refers to r7 for
the resolution.

Hopefully, I've addressed all of your comments.  The latest version of
the contribution (19/2163r9) is uploaded at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-2163-09-000m-resolutions-for-some-initial-sa-ballot-comments-on-11md-d3-0.docx

Regards,
Edward