[STDS-802-11-TGM] CID 4178

Hi Mark,

I took a look into CID 4178. There are 112 occurrences of "BSSID of" in the standard and its unclear to me by the context of the comment and of the way "BSSID of" is used, which occurrences need changes. I'm assigning this comment to you so that you can analyse and provide the detailed changes you are looking for. Here is the comment:

CID

Page

Clause

Duplicate of CID

Resn Status

Comment

Proposed Change

4178

A BSSID is a characteristic of a BSS, not of an AP/STA.  So "BSSID of" should not refer to an an AP/STA

As it says in the comment

Cheers,

Mike