[STDS-802-11-TGM] RSNXE interoperability issue

An issue in the way the RSNXE was added to REVmd for FT protocol came up during testing of FT with SAE H2E. This combination is an example of a case where FT protocol fails to complete between two compliant STAs (one with -2016 and the other with REVmd based implementation). This needs to be fixed before REVmd is published.

I've posted a document(*) describing the issue in more detail and with a potential approach for resolving the issue. Taken into account the somewhat complex nature of the changes, it would be quite helpful to find people to take a closer look at them and ideally to go through a thorough analysis of the changes. It would also be good to implement this and run some testing between new and old implementations to confirm that this approach actually works.

We could start by discussing this either during the ad-hoc next week or a conference call.

(*) https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0332-00-000m-rsnxe-interoperability-issue.docx

- Jouni