[STDS-802-11-TGM] Follow-up on CID 4025

All,

I took an Action Item on a recent teleconference, to investigate REVmd CID 4025, which raised a concern that a row is missing from Table 9-414, which would mean a piece of information is missing from the TDLS Setup Response Action frame.  The cited row was being considered by 802.11ak, to carry a GLK Capabilities element.  However, 802.11ak, between drafts 4.0 and 5.0, agreed to the changes shown in 11-17/1117r3, which removed the entire concept of a GLK Capabilities element from 802.11ak (including from the TDLS setup frames, of course).

So, it is correct that this row does not appear in REVmd’s TDLS Setup Response Action field.  Thus, our current Rejection of CID 4025 is correct: REJECTED (GEN: 2020-05-08 15:08:46Z) There is no subclause 9.6.13.3 in the IEEE 802.11ak-2018 amendment. There is no addition to the contents of the TDLS Setup Response Action Field.

No action is needed by TGmd.

Thanks.  Mark