Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Request for time to present in Wed July 15th TGmd session in the plenary week

Hi Dorothy,

I have uploaded the overview presentation to mentor with DCN 11/20-1076r0. Liang Li will be presenting this document.

Just to confirm, there will be another document with spec text changes which is yet to be uploaded and which will be shown just after the presentation.

With Regards,
Gaurav Patwardhan
(Hewlett Packard Enterprise)