[STDS-802-11-TGM] TGmd CRC teleconference agenda posted, next teleconference Wednesday August 19 4-6PM Eastern

All,

Please see the draft agenda document in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1211-00-000m-2020-august-sept-agendas.docx .

We will continue consideration of proposed changes to the TGmd draft, as time after the initial recirculation SA ballot completes is short, given the goal of
being on the December 2020 RevCom agenda.

Let me know of any questions, or agenda requests.
Announcement of applicable policies and procedures: see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0323-00-0000-2nd-vice-chair-report-july-2020.pptx

Thanks,

Dorothy

Draft topics for the Wednesday August 19th teleconference:

Mark Rison https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0435 CIDs 4247, 4746, 4220, 4477, 4523, 4629, 4602, 4527, 4699,Proposed additional changes” page 118 of the r12 document.

Lili Hervieu – 5.9 band, https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0143

Menzo WENTINK CIDs 4725, 4761, 4169, 4811 https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0150