Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Security CIDs from REVme CC

Hi Mark,

With respect to the other CIDs you mentioned, I can deal with CID 190 but its not clear what you want for a resolution to 507 and 589.

507 says "as it says in the comment" for a proposed resolution
589 says "see comment"

I did not see a "Proposed Change" in either of those comments.

Cheers,

Mike