Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] REVme Teleconference Reminder and Agenda

Hi Mike,

As mentioned in the last session of the May 2021 interim, I am sorry that I am not available to attend the May 24th call.

Would you allocate 1 hour each to the June 7th and June 14th calls for 21/0730r2 and 21/0803r0?  Please note that I will also add more proposed resolutions to 21/0803.

Thanks,
Ed

Hi all,

I just wanted to remind you that our next teleconference is scheduled for May 24. I posted the agenda at the link below. If I missed anything please let me know and I will update the agenda.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0883-00-000m-may-july-teleconference-agenda.docx

Cheers,

Mike