[STDS-802-11-TGM] 21/0730r4 posted

Hi Mike and all,

Following the discussion yesterday, I have uploaded revision 4 of my CR document 21/0730 that captured the points we have discussed for CID 264, highlighted 11 CIDs in green to indicate that these CIDs are ready for motion, and removed the proposed resolution of CID 280 as it is now transferred to MAC ad-hoc.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0730-04-000m-proposed-resolution-for-revme-cc35-comments.docx

There are still a few CIDs remaining in this CR document for discussion.  Do appreciate it if you would allocate another hour for me to present and discuss in either the forthcoming teleconference call or in the July plenary.

Regards,
Ed