Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Teleconference reminder: June 14 @ 10am ET

> c. Document 11-21/822 – Youhan (Qualcomm) – CC35 Delta SNR Comments

I may not be able to participate in the second half of the teleconf

today, so I'd like to comment on the proposed resolution:

Instruction to Editor: Update D0.0 P949L29 as shown below.

Each Delta SNR subfield is a 2s complement signed integer that contains the ΔSNRk,i in dB (in the range of –8 to 7 dB), computed using Equation (9-2) and quantized to 4 bits in the range –8 dB to 7 dB with 1 dB granularity.

I don't think the parenthesis is desirable, as the range is explicitly

indicated in Equation (9-2):

(Also, "in the range of" should in any case be "in the range".)

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk