[STDS-802-11-TGM] Updated REVme SEC ad hoc comment spreadsheet - Motions planned today

Hi all,

I've updated the SEC ad hoc comment spreadsheet here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0690-04-000m-revme-cc35-sec-comments.xlsx

Which contains comment resolutions for SEC comments discussed during the June teleconferences. I plan to make a motion to approve the comment resolutions on the "Security Motion B" tab that contains resolutions to CIDs 215 and 163.

The motion will take place during the REVme session today at 4pm ET.

Cheers,

Mike